Last Updated 6/5/2015
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties
1. YOUR CONSENT
2. COPPA REQUIREMENTS
The Services are designed to avoid the collection and use of «personal information» as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act («COPPA») from children under 13 other than for support of internal operations. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 13, you may not register for an account or otherwise provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13, please contact Daily Magic at email@example.com.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal data about its customers in a number of ways. In this section, we describe what types of personal data we collect, the ways we collect it, and how we use it. While we have tried to be complete, this list is not necessarily exhaustive, given that these activities can vary from time to time.
The types of personal data typically collected by us may include the following, depending on your activities:
- Contact information, including name, title, street address (home, work), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address (home, work), company name, and other similar information.
- Depending on your form of payment, we may obtain your credit or debit card information or other payment details.
- If you access the Services through a mobile device, we and our service providers may receive information about your location (based on your IP address) and your mobile device, including various unique identifiers associated with your device, hardware type, the version of your operating system and your in-game activity. We and our service providers may use this information to provide you with personalized advertising and other content, including advertising and content based on your location.
- If you give the Services the right to access your social networking profile (e.g., through Facebook), Daily Magic may receive information about your social networking site profile, including without limitation the information you make publicly available, your social networking site user ID, your first, last and user names, profile and cover photos.
- When you access the Services, we may collect technical information about your device, such as the IP address that requested the display of the Services, the operating system type, and the identifiers associated with the device.
4. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
If you sign up to a Service using your email address, we will use your contact information to provide you with periodic newsletters, email campaigns, and other messages. You may opt out of these communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any newsletter or email. Please note that we reserve the right to send you non-promotional, account or administrative emails even if you opt out of receiving promotional e-newsletters.
We may disclose personal data you provide to our affiliates and partners and to consultants, service providers, and contractors that we use to support our business and operations who have agreed to keep the information confidential and use it only to provide the applicable service(s).
We may disclose your personal information as well as aggregate, anonymous information to third party business partners, marketplaces, and third parties who perform services for us, such as credit card processing, collecting and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing advertising and marketing assistance, including serving ads on our behalf on third party websites and mobile applications and serving ads on behalf of third parties within the Services. Those third parties have access to your information only as necessary to perform their functions, and for no other purposes.
We may use your social networking site profile ID to link your social networking site account with your activities within a Service. We may use your social networking site first, last and user names and icon to identify you to the social networking site account you’ve linked to your activities within the Services, as well as for the purposes of rankings, competitions, sweepstakes, game high scores and/or identification to your social network.
We may also disclose personal data to third parties (including without limitation, governmental agencies) if required to do so by law, regulation, or court order; to respond to governmental and/or law enforcement requests.
The recipients of customers’ personal data, and more generally these disclosures, may be located in the United States or other jurisdictions that might not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your jurisdiction. By submitting personal data to us, you consent to the transfer of such personal data outside your jurisdiction.
We may make full use of all information that is de-identified or otherwise not in personally identifiable form, including without limitation, user-generated content.
We takes appropriate steps to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, whether in transmission or storage. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us via the contact information below.
6. IT’S YOUR CHOICE: CONTACT PREFERENCES.
We want to keep in touch with you in ways that you find to be beneficial. By submitting personal contact information, you are agreeing that we may communicate with you via email, telephone, direct mail, and/or other means of communication. If you don’t want us to use your contact information for promotional purposes (such as to tell you about other products and services that might be of interest), please tell us that when you provide your contact information. You can also let us know your preference later by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below, or by following the unsubscribe instructions in various communications that we may send you.
7. THIRD PARTIES
The Services may contain links to social media services or other third parties. We have no control over, and is not responsible for, the information submitted to or collected by social networks or other third parties. We encourage you to review those third party privacy policies to understand the way your information may be collected and handled by such third parties.
8. CONTACT US
Address: Daily Magic Productions, Inc., 500 Yale Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109