- Work with game studio to build advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets, that align with studio goals – and be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Cooperate with International and localization teams to maintain appropriate International advertising.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate with game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must.
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems–to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
- Team management skills, who had led a team of three or more people.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Display, SEM, Facebook advertising experience a plus
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus
- BS/BA degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience)
Feel free to provide any link to your portfolio if any.
Your message will be sent to
We contact you if you fit vacancy requirements.
Thank you for choosing us!